The Daniel Defense V7 is one of our latest additions to our M4 rifle family. With the incorporation of our new Modular Float Rail (MFR) 12.0, this rifle provides each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run “slick” with an uninterrupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the 3” Modular Picatinny Rail sections allow the shooter to customize the rail set up.
The V7 is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper reamed, and press fit into place to securely attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. This creates a rock solid platform that will never let you down.
Materials & Construction
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4v7 will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Barrel: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7, 16″ Govt Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated, and HP/MPI tested
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Length: 32.636 Collapsed
- Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor (1.875")
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail 12.0
- Rail Sections: 3 Picatinny Modular Rail Sections
- Made in the USA!
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense M4 Carbine shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your firearm in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-128-20010-047|
|Product Weight||6 lbs 6.4 oz (no sights)|