Daniel Defense’s new caliber option, the 300 Blackout, was originally designed to give the shooter a 30 caliber projectile which could be fired out of the AR platform without an increase in magazine size while still utilizing a standard bolt. The 300 Blackout is 7.62x35mm which gives the shooter similar ballistic qualities as the .308 and the 7.62x39mm, the AK round, without having to give up the light weight 5.56mm/AR platform. The 300 Blackout can still utilize standard AR magazines without a reduction in magazine capacity. Unlike the 7.62x39mm, the 300 Blackout cartridge is still light on the shoulder with similar recoil to the 5.56mm.
The Daniel Defense, V5-300 is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper reamed, and press fit into place to securely attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. This creates a rock solid platform that will never let you down.
Materials & Construction
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 twist, 16″ S2W Profile, Carbine Gas System, MP tested, and Salt Bath Nitride Finished.
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor (1.875")
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0
- Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
- Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense low profile rail ladders
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your rail system in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-123-08165-047|
|Product Weight||6.85 lbs|
|Length||32 ¼” – 35 7/8”|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30-Round|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|