The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, V3 combines the benefits of the original V1 with the advantages of a mid-length gas system. Built around a 16-inch Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, the DDM4v3 provides shooters a 9 inch free float DDM4 Rail™, and a vertical foregrip for better weapon manipulation. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP Tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Front Sight Base CNC machined from 4140 steel and Salt Bath Nitride Finished, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Daniel Defense A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight: CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized; Daniel Defense FSP: CNC Machined from 4140 steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 9.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-108-15174|
|Product Weight||6.49 lbs|
|Length||32 ¼” – 35 7/8”|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30-Round|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|