The best multi-use rifle available! The DDM4v3 6.8 SPCII is the ultimate AR for sport shooting and home defense all in one package. Accessorized with the DDM4 Rail™ 9.0, the V3 6.8 SPCII gives shooters the stopping power of a 6.8 cartridge with the accuracy of the Daniel Defense Cold Hammer Forged barrel.
The V3 6.8 is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper reamed, and press fit into place to securely attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. This creates a rock solid platform that will never let you down.
Materials & Construction
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:11 twist, 16″ S2W Profile, Mid-length Gas System,MP tested, and Salt Bath Nitride Fiinished.
- Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Sights: Daniel Defense A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight; Daniel Defense Front Site Base
- Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 9.0
- Butt Stock: MAGPUL MOE Butt Stock & Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
- Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your rail system in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-112-05106|
|Product Weight||6.70 lbs|
|Length||32 ¼” – 35 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|