Retail Price $2199.00
Law Enforcement $2000.00
The Daniel Defense Special Services Package is our factory Short barrel Rifle (SBR) kit that we have assembled for use by SWAT, SSU, Gang, Warrant Service, under cover and other specialized enforcement units. The profile of this rifle package allows for easy deployment from vehicles or concealed carry and is ideal for employment in close quarters. The package includes the Daniel Defense Special Services Rifle with our Cold Hammer Forged 11.5” government-profile barrel, Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 9.0, carbine-length gas system and is perfectly outfitted with an Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO), Fixed Front & Rear Sights and Magpul PMags. Like each of the Law Enforcement kits, the Special Services Package comes fully equipped with everything necessary to put the rifle into service, right out of the box.
THIS PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL ONLY
The Special Services Package is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper reamed, and press fit into place to securely fit it to the barrel assembly. The 11.5" CHF barrel offers the optimum in length for versatility vs. terminal ballistics. These are a couple of the many features that create a rock solid rifle platform that can be reliably counted on to deliver superior duty rifle service.
The continuous flat top in conjunction with fixed front & rear sites and an Aimpoint PRO optic combination provides for a maximum field of view in regard to the suspect or target area, as well as the backdrop / potential round impact area. In other words, the operator can better observe and evaluate the down range area under stress, fatigue, low light situations and inclement weather conditions.
In addition, the operator can learn to use this sighting solution to acquire targets more rapidly and engage them more accurately under those same conditions. Each of our LE Duty Rifle Packages are available at a significant discount to all current, credentialed law enforcement professionals and comes with our limited lifetime warranty. Please contact the Daniel Defense Law Enforcement division or an authorized Law Enforcement Dealer for pricing and other details.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point.
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps.
- Barrel: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7, 11.5" Government Profile, Carbine-Length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Heavy Phosphate Exterior Coating.
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
- Bolt Carrier Group: Complete 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group assembly with Daniel Defense Logo, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: DDM4 Rail™ 9.0
- Butt Stock: MAGPUL MOE Butt Stock & Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
- Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense Low Profile Rail Ladders
- Weight: 7lbs 2oz (w/o sling)
- Made in the USA
Additional Package Components
- Optic: Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO)
- Back-Up Weapon Sights: Fixed Front & Rear Sights
- Sling: Vickers Combat Applications Sling™(VCAS), 2PT Quick Adjust Padded Carbine Sling with Molded Acetal Adjuster, Black
- Magazine: Ammunition Magazine: (3) MAGPUL 30-Round PMAG®
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense M4 Carbine shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your firearm in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-088-13015|
|Is Law Enforcement Only||Yes|