Daniel Defense® DD® WAVE® 7.62 (QD)
The new DD WAVE 7.62 sound suppressor’s advanced cascading baffle geometry more effectively attenuates sound than simpler baffle styles. The DD WAVE’s unique one-piece, 3D-printed Nickel Based Superalloy baffle/tube eliminates the need for welds—typically the weakest points of a traditional suppressor—providing unmatched strength and durability. Our ACME Thread Quick-Clamping System won’t carbon lock, and securely clamps the suppressor to a 17-4 PH stainless steel muzzle device, making it easy to remove even after extended use. Constructed of nickel based superalloy, stainless steel, and titanium—and then Cerakote coated—the DD WAVE 7.62 is fiercely strong yet lightweight, making it durable, and reliable for full auto use.
- One-piece 3D-Printed Nickel Based Superalloy baffle/tube for superior strength
- Advanced cascading baffle geometry effectively attenuates sound
- Contains no welds, typically the weakest point of a suppressor
- Nickel based superalloy, stainless steel, & titanium construction for durability
- Reinforced blast chamber for maximum life cycle
- Acme thread quick-clamping system. Does not carbon lock. Patent Pending
- Easy to lock & unlock suppressor. No tools required
- Designed for full-auto use
- Available in both 5/8x24(7.62mm) & 1/2x28(5.56mm) configurations
- Made in USA
|Compatibility||5.56 NATO thru 300 Win Mag|
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
Dd wave -great buy at $699It is now $699 on silencershop. I bought it for over $1000 about a year ago and had the chance to shoot it through 300 blackout. It was awesome. I was able to get it to rotate about an eighth of a turn after being locked in. It took a moderate amount of effort to do that but had no issues while shooting it. Was absolutely hearing safe and I thoroughly enjoyed shooting.
Excellent SuppressorAwesome suppressor, worth every penny. For those commenting it’s ‘too expensive’, please remember that cheap and good are mutually exclusive.
Will continue to shop DD for the quality. What's your life worth?The DD Wave QD meets all expectations as do all DD products. I use it on my DD5 V1 and DDM4®V7®p (300 Blackout)
Best suppressorBest suppressor in the market ! Best Buy .
Good productI have the DDWAVE 7.62 Suppressor
do you make an adaptor for it for my 5.56
Would love to own after I mortgage the house!Please give the little guy a break $1,157 for a suppressor?
Looks like a quality unit.The NFA tax adds quite a bit to an already expensive unit.