Daniel Defense A4 Upper Receiver Assembly is ready for your custom build. Precision machined in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Mil-spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Polymer Ejection Port Cover
- Forward Assist
- DD Logo Laser Engraved on Left Side
- Made in the USA!
- Daniel Defense PartHello. Ok, I finally got my part, and about 10-15 min I got my alert, went online and purchased it. Maybe 30 min later, sold out. What can I say about that….it’s Daniel Defense, enough said…You’ve got an get the biggest bag for your Buck and it’s sooooo well worth it!! I got great help and they were always there to answer any of my questions, and never left me hanging!! This is top of the line and you know your getting the really great stuff, so I’m ridiculously happy and seriously look forward to getting more parts!! This is my very first build, 300 blackout and I knew what I was getting and doing with it!!!! THANK YOU SO DANIEL DEFENSE!!!!!! Much love!! I can’t give more stars unfortunately.
- Great upper!This is a great upper receiver!! I bought this upper receiver to build up a 12.5 Upper, using only Daniel Defense parts for my sbr. Using a Daniel Defense 12.5 barrel, DD upper receiver, DD mfr rail, and DD BCG, DD gas tube. The upper looks great! All my rifles are Daniel Defense or only built with Daniel Defense parts. Keep rocking it out guys!! I will be buying another one of these uppers for another 12.5 build.
- Great productIt is a very well made upper receiver, the T marks are nice but go from t1 - t13 instead of the standard t2 - t12. Doesn't appear to be dry film lubed per mil spec on the inside. Otherwise I'm pleased
- Best upperI am going to say this. The quality is amazing. You are getting the best there is when you buy this product. But, a BCM upper costs half of this and may be a bit behind in quality, but not much. I just hope to see the price drop a little on this product.
- Thumbs UpThese are great receivers. You get DD quality machining for not much more than typical mystery meat uppers.