Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- best 16" barrel i have tried so far
- for the profile of this barrel i thought it would get "ok" accuracy but i'm getting sup MOA with this rifle with 77gr blackhills ammo for my next build it will have a Daniel Defense barrel
- Excellent and worth the money
- I used one of these for a build, attached to a VLTOR MUR upper, DD Modrail, mid length. This is a tack driving barrel that is sold as a rock. Wouldn't want anything else, accurate enough for some glass and use as an SPR.
- Greatest barrel
- I love it. Easy to clean, shoots smooth and nice.