Our 16” 5.56 barrel is the most accurate and longest lasting barrel attainable for your AR-15 build. We Cold Hammer Forge our barrels, a process that sets us apart from other barrel manufacturers. The 16” M4 profile barrel is forged from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, Mil-spec heavy phosphate coated and chrome lined with carbine length gas system.
|Barrel w/ LPG||1.83lbs|
|Barrel w/ FSB||2.06lbs|
|Manuf. Process||Cold Hammer Forged|
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Material||Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Outside Finish||Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate|
|Gas System||Carbine Length|
|Diameter At Gas Port||.750″|
- Highly recommended!!Used one for my first build several years ago. I run it pretty good in different elements including sand and no issues with it.
- Best 1x7 barrel i have usedI was walking through my local gunshop looking around at barrel options bc i wanted to have the 1x7 for heavier ammo and saw this exact barrel hidden in the back. Super lightweight, great accuracy, just a high quality barrel from a company that cares about their customers
- Thumbs upI installed this over two years ago. The accuracy of the barrel is fantastic.
- best 16" barrel i have tried so farfor the profile of this barrel i thought it would get "ok" accuracy but i'm getting sup MOA with this rifle with 77gr blackhills ammo for my next build it will have a Daniel Defense barrel
- Excellent and worth the moneyI used one of these for a build, attached to a VLTOR MUR upper, DD Modrail, mid length. This is a tack driving barrel that is sold as a rock. Wouldn't want anything else, accurate enough for some glass and use as an SPR.
- Greatest barrelI love it. Easy to clean, shoots smooth and nice.